Followers

Friday, December 13, 2013

These are for Christmas 2013, I used the same images but different die cuts and colors. I love how they turned out. When you make many it goes faster, and yet different for each. Hope you enjoy and thank you soo much for looking...... Merry Christmas to all.

 Card stock: Papertrey Ink multiple colors, and the Winter Meadow die
Martha Stewart: around the page snowflakes
Memento Inks, rich cocoa, northern pine, tux black, teal zeal, Danube blue, elderberry, potters clay
Memory Box dies, Bells are ringing, deer trio, flowering Christmas tree, pine cone corner, star of wonder, and PTI winter meadow die. '
Our Daily Bread sentiments, Flower soft, winter mix.
OH!I also used Distressed ink for blending on animals where needed. these were fun to do.

4 comments:

  1. Pattie, all of your cards are using the same elements and yet you have given each one their own personality. I love them. Especially the ones with the cat and dog. They are my favorite. Your work is lovely. I have to bookmark your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kittie says, you've used same/similar elements and they all look so different. I love how they each have their own theme and how the different card base and matching sentiment inks make them seem like totally different cards! Great job Patti.

    ReplyDelete