Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Shabby Chic & Envie STV14MON7

I decided to make a tag an card to enter this challenge. But did make the matching envelope. I enjoyed making this entry. thank you Donna for the challenge STTV Mix it up Monday. ...  thanks for looking                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                         
                                                   

supplies:
Lacy Labeles circut cut
Scrap black frame, I love you
Stamps Always and Forever,
Ribbon Scrap bias orange
Roses Recollections stash
Card Stock, GK Butterfly Garden and white
Ink Memento Rich Coco, distressed with Marocco

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous Pattie..I LOVE it and your envelope is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, love the card and the matching envy. Someone else who likes to do the envy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised it was a quickie, and turned out nice. Thank you for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, Ina, I love this stamp image, so had to try the challenge. My granddaughter gets married in May.

    ReplyDelete