Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

IO Challenge Welcome To My Garden

I love the Sarah Kay images, and this one brought to mine the garden, and puppy. Friends. Welcome to my garden. for the challenge:  http://www.iostamps.com/
Since I also enjoy coloring, this one was fun to do. I colored her with Faber-Castell water color pencils.
for a soft feeling. And that new PTI button stack buttons, accent was different and also brought in the flower feeling. aren't they cute.?
 Supplies used:
CS PTI Berry Sorbert, an scraps 
stamp Sarah Kay
ink memento tux blk, rich coco
colored by Faber-Castell water color pencils
butterfly Martha Stewart accents
button PTI button stack
sentiment Flourish,(couldn't find the name, but think it was friendsship)
Viva paper pen for the flower centers.
spellbinder die?
I do hope you enjoy her, an thank you so much for looking....have a good day.

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Thanks for sharing, and good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Patti, I appreciate your comment. It encourages me.I follow your blog, and you sure do have some amazing projects.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OH! thank you Kittie, that means sooo sooo much to me. appreciate you thoughtfulness. Love her images to color., they are so sweet.

      Delete
  3. Hi Pattie, What a gorgeous card. I love your coloring and those adorable flowers. Can't wait to talk to you today!!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete