Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Impresssion Obession Challenge Masculine

When I saw the stamp Feather Finery from PTI, thought I had to have it. Then what to do with it?
But up came the right time, from Impression Obsession Challenge Masculine here. Then I saw the
video from Melanie Muenchinger here, from StampTV. I had to case it. I didn't have any of the stamps she
used for here creation, but mine from PTI seemed to fit the design and casing. I changed the background stamp to one I had, and didn't add the button, but rather Gems. I thought that our men can use encouragement so that is the statement. They do so much for us. I love how it turned out and I hope you do to. thank you for looking. All supplies were from PTI or stash....have a good day


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely too Pattie. Great texture and depth on a single layer card.

    ReplyDelete