Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pan Pastels uses as watercolor Sending Smiles

This is the first card done in the stair -Melanie Muenchinger video on STTV and had to
step form. I sawtry the design. I used what stamps I had, but did have her Stately flower 5, and then my Stampabilites butterfly. One has to use butterflies? don't you think? I love them. I used the panpastel as watercolor this time, you saw the other ways to use them.  I am really enjoying and learning what they can do. and love howthis one turned out. Sentiments are from different sources. Going to send to my daughter. Hope you like the images. It was a joy to makes.....thanks for looking....Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi my friend!! What a gorgeous card! I love it , so colourful and love the style of card, must try this, hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pattie. I agree about butterflies - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love this card pattie!! The purples and yellows look so good together, a what a great design!!! Absolutely Beautiful my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete